1. Cookies and similar technologies
1.1 Scope of processing, purpose and storage duration
When using our website, cookies, pixels and similar technologies (hereinafter referred to as "cookies") may be used. Cookies are text files that are stored in the internet browser or by the internet browser when you visit a website on your computer system. A cookie contains a characteristic string that allows the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is visited again.
When using cookies, we primarily distinguish between three categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These technologies are required to activate the core functionality of our service.
- Functional cookies: These technologies enable us to analyse usage behaviour in order to measure and improve performance.
- Marketing cookies: These technologies are used by advertisers to serve ads that are relevant to your interests.
To manage your cookie preferences, we use the Cookie Management solution from the company Usercentrics. With this solution you can always view the listed cookies and inform us about your cookie preferences. Please note you can change your cookie settings by clicking on Set Cookie Preferences at the bottom of our website.Set Cookie Preferences
When storing cookies, a distinction is made between so-called session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted after leaving our website. Persistent cookies have different lifespans, which you can find in the cookie overview within the Usercentrics cookie banner. You can always delete cookies set in your browser via your browser settings.
1.2 Legal basis
- to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to provide you with an attractive, technically functional, high-performance and user-friendly company website and to ensure the system security of the website. Our legitimate interest includes the regular analysis of website visits, in order to tailor the website to your needs;
- to ensure the proper operation of the website, in particular for the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures and the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject, Article 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR; and
- if you have granted your consent for data processing, in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. This applies in particular to marketing cookies and tracking methods from third parties. Additionally, for the storage of non-essential cookies on the end device, your consent constitutes the legal basis.
2. Usercentrics Cookie Consent Manager
2.1 Scope of processing, purpose and storage duration
If you delete your Internet browsing history, all cookies (including opt-out cookies) will be deleted. In this case, you will be asked again for your cookie preferences when you visit our website again.
The Cookie Preference Manager used on the website only shows the status of the last settings you made in the Cookie Preference Manager. Other cookie settings made by you are not displayed (e.g. general blocking of all cookies via your Internet browser settings).
Your IP address is used so that the Cookie Preference Manager can process your cookie preferences accordingly. When using mobile devices (e.g. smartphone), the advertising identifier stored there is used.
Usercentrics stores your cookie preferences for a maximum of 6 months or until you delete your Internet browsing history.
2.2 Legal basis
We process your data to implement the management of your cookie preferences on the following legal basis:
- to implement the management of your cookie preferences based on legal requirements that require consent for cookies that are not technically necessary. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
3. List of Cookies on this website
Please see Set Cookie Preferences for the list of cookies used on this website.
For a full list of the cookies used by Shopify (our platform provider) click here.
4. Social Media Cookies
These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these social media services.
5. Banner advertising on other websites
This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you are viewing on our website, which are presented to you when you visit other selected websites. The adverts may highlight alternative styles and colours as well as products from other categories deemed relevant to your browsing history. The technology behind these adverts is based on cookies.
6. Third-party cookies
Throughout your journey on our website you may notice that there is content from other websites, for example a video from YouTube. We also offer you the opportunity to further engage with us and share information with others using social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. This content is added so we can keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest. This can, however, result in these websites sending cookies that are outside of our control. Consequently, we suggest you check any third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them. We may also use advertising cookies from Google to track site actions and for targeting.
7. Further information
To find out more about cookies, how they work and how to manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.