About Viviscal Hair Growth Tablets For Women
From menstruation to menopause, pregnancy to hormone fluctuations, women undergo a lot of changes in their lives, all of which can impact on the health and quality of their hair. However, whatever your hair health goals are – longer, stronger, or thicker – our hair growth supplements for women contain the blend of effective ingredients to help you achieve them.
It’s a well-known fact that healthy hair starts from within. If your diet is lacking in specific nutrients, the condition and strength of your hair can be affected. So, what better way to nourish your hair every day than with an easy-to-take vitamin. Designed for women with hair loss, these supplements contain essential ingredients that target hair thickness.
Key ingredients in our hair growth vitamins for women
Our vitamins for hair loss are formulated for women's thinning hair. They contain scientifically proven ingredients to help increase hair thickness and health. Read through the list below to get familiar with exactly what’s inside these hair growth tablets for women:
- AminoMar C™ – A rich marine protein complex and the key active ingredient in Viviscal. Protein is required for the growth and repair of hair cells.
- Biotin (also known as Vitamin H) – A water-soluble B-complex vitamin (vitamin B7). Biotin helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, which are important as the building blocks of protein.
- Zinc - A vital mineral for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Iron – Important in the production of red blood cells and the transportation of oxygen around the body. A lack of sufficient iron may cause anaemia, which has been linked with hair loss
- Acerola Cherry Extract - This is a natural source of vitamin C which is a strong antioxidant believed to improve the ability of the body to absorb important nutrients. Vitamin C is known to be important in the absorption of iron.
- Silica (Horsetail plant extract) - Hair is collagen-based and silica is essential for the body to create and maintain collagen. Silica is essential for healthy connective tissue. As we age, scientific measurements have shown that the human body retains less and less silica, therefore, it is important to supplement it.
- Millet seed extract – A multi-mineral nutrient which contains magnesium, calcium, manganese, tryptophan, phosphorus, fibre, B vitamins and antioxidants.