Advanced UV Steriliser White
Latest ultraviolet LED technology to safely kill 99.9% of bacteria, mould and viruses. Our UV steriliser will dry-disinfect any item without using chemicals, heat, steam or sterilising solution, giving you extra peace of mind that your little one is protected.
WHY IS UV STERILISATION BENEFICIAL?
- Our UV steriliser has multiple uses, any small items can be sterilised including bottles and accessories, teethers and soothers, toys, cosmetic products and even mobile phones. Ultraviolet (UV) light has always been a very effective way of killing nasty germs and bacteria and is used in hospitals, laboratories, dentists and even water filtration systems!
- It disinfects by breaking down the molecular structure of the germs and destroying them
- Effective and easy to use, our UV steriliser has been designed to give you ultimate peace of mind by killing 99.9% of bacteria to keep your baby healthy.
- Using only UV light, this clever machine has been proven to destroy bacteria after only 11 minutes without the need for liquids, chemicals, heat, steam or sterilising solution, allowing you to disinfect all your baby accessories and almost any other item with confidence. You can even pop your mobile phone inside! Its highly reflective stainless steel interior allows the UV light to bounce around ensuring that all areas are fully disinfected
- This revolution in sterilising is not just for looking after your baby accessories! Our super versatile UV steriliser has multiple uses where any small item can be sterilised, ranging from baby bottles and accessories to teethers, soothers and toys. Even cosmetic products such as make-up and hair brushes as well as mobile phones and small household electrical items can all be disinfected in our UV steriliser!*
- Environmentally friendly; Our UV steriliser uses only the UV light from its special LEDs, so it has a very low power consumption compared to traditional electric steam sterilisers.
- There are no chemicals required so you don’t need to empty used liquids down the drain and into our waterways. So, as well as looking after your baby’s health, you are looking after the environment for their future too!
- There are 4 functions that do all the hard work so you don’t need to:
Drying mode – before sterilising bottles, teats and accessories it’s really important to thoroughly clean them to remove all traces of milk residue. There is no need to dry them after washing using this clever function. Simply add them to the UV steriliser whilst wet and it will dry them for you, ready for sterilising
Sterilising mode – you can select this option immediately after drying mode, or if the items added do not require drying you can go straight into sterilising mode. Ensure that all parts are fully disassembled and placed inside so the UV light can make contact with all areas. Don’t worry we have enclosed an instruction manual for full tips on positioning
Auto mode – this mode starts by drying the contents before automatically moving on to sterilizing mode, doing all the work for you. Perfectly dry and sterile accessories in just 41 minutes
Store mode – we like to think of this clever little box as your hygienic storage cupboard for all your accessories! Store mode completes a full 41 minute sterilising and drying cycle, before periodically activating the bacteria killing UV LED’s for 2 minutes, every 2 hours. This allows you to place items in the steriliser safe in the knowledge that they will be dry, sterile and ready to use when you need them for up to 3 days
WHY DO I NEED TO STERILISE?
It’s really important to sterilise baby’s feeding equipment, it helps to protect your baby’s developing immune system from potentially harmful bugs and bacteria
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Make sure that all bottles, teats and accessories are disassembled before sterilising. This is to ensure that the UV light can make contact with all areas. Not all products are suitable for UV sterilisation such as products containing latex or natural rubber
Ultraviolet (UV) light has always been a very effective way of killing nasty germs and bacteria and is used in hospitals, laboratories, dentists and even water filtration systems! It disinfects by breaking down the molecular structure of the germs and destroying them Efficient: Utilising only 75 watts of power, UV sterilisation is highly energy efficient and safely kills 99.9% of bacteria Safe: With UV sterilisation, you eliminate the risk of being burnt by hot water and steam!
Versatile: Dry UV sterilisation gives you unlimited sterilisation capability – from bottles and toys to make-up brushes and remote controls
Chemical free: No chemicals are required at all. Low maintenance: No water means no descaling is required!