AHA Hydrating and Nourising Cleanser 100ml
Our nerdie panellist adored AHA Cleanse (100ml) for serving dull, tired + lacklustre skin a wave of skin brightening + hydrating rock star ingredients. AHA Cleanse is your active cleanser + micro-mask that reveals an inner glow + smoother, more even-toned skin as easy as swishing a magic wand.
- Lactic acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that loosens the bonds keeping dead skin cells attached to the skin, large molecule size for gentle exfoliation, brightening
- Polyhydroxy acid (PHA): a gentler exfoliating acid that has humectant abilities, which means it attracts and retains moisture within the skin for hydrated skin
Who's it for?
- Those with dull, fatigued or lacklustre skin – the blend of lactic acid and a PHA will reveal the skin’s inner glow.
- Not for those with super sensitive skin – we always recommend patch testing
- Suitable for mamas-to-be (suitable for use during pregnancy)
Rely on 8% lactic acid and 1% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) to harmonise on brightening + gently exfoliating your skin, while flooding your skin with moisture, which results in a bouncier, plumper complexion.
Lactic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that speeds up cell turnover and exfoliates the skin by gently loosening + sweeping away the dead skin cells that are putting a stop to your glow.
AHA Cleanse is part of our Match + Mix® range of skincare. They’re “add-ons” to your Skingredients core recipe – that's the KeyFour – which work to address your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate our Match + Mix products, into your AM + PM skincare routine when your skin needs it.
Use AHA Cleanse 2 to 3 times a week, alongside PreProbiotic Cleanse, for luminous, glowing skin. We can’t wait to see you glow, glow, glow!
HOW TO USE
Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing as your treatment cleanse – remember, be careful of your delicate eye area!
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
- Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
- To use AHA Cleanse as a Micro-Mask: massage AHA Cleanse into cleansed skin, leave for 7 minutes and then remove.
We recommend that you do this once a week, maximum. It’s 2 products in 1 – we love it just as much as you!