Self Tan Purity Vitamins Bronzing Water Face Serum 50ml
SUNSHINE IN A BOTTLE, POWERED BY VITAMINS
This supercharged and vitamin-enriched bronzing water serum designed especially for the face, is infused with our unique Sunshine Complex: a blend of 100% natural tanning active and 93% natural skincare ingredients, for our most natural and efficacious face tan yet.
Packed with hyaluronic acid, peach flower extract, green mandarin water and Vitamin C and D boosters - known to brighten skin, protect from external aggressors and mimic the effects of the sun, without the harmful effect of UV rays.
Applied directly onto skin or mixed with your usual moisturiser/SPF, this non-pore blocking concentrate glides onto skin. Best for an instant radiance boost and powder-soft finish for even pale skin tones. With up to 72hrs hydration and a supercharged golden glow that develops over 4-6hrs - the perfect base or skin primer for or instead of your make up.
- Medium golden face tan
- Formulated with 93% natural and glow boosting skin care ingredients
- Weightless water-based texture & powder soft finish
- 100% clear, clean, vegan-friendly and natural tanning active. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- A sophisticated light tropically scent for no self tan smell
- Packed in a recyclable bottle, made from recycled plastic
- Simply apply & glow any time of day, under or instead of make-up
HOW TO APPLY
1. PREP - Exfoliate and moisturise any dry areas
2. APPLY - Mix in with your moisturiser or apply directly to your face, blending evenly over face, neck and décolletage. Wash hands after use
3. GLOW - Your tan will develop over 4-8 hours into a medium golden tan. Top up as desired
Patch test 24 hrs before use. Do not apply to sensitive, broken, irritated skin. Do not get in eyes, if you do rinse well with water. Avoid contact with lips. Self tan may stain. Wash palms after use. Store below 30C/86F. Natural ingredients may cause product to discolour over time.
Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.